Some of you following me work in the same universe as do I – communications and content creation. To that end, a friend from a private online group posted information today about this new niche job board, which I’m sharing with all of you in the event that it helps even one person find work in this tough economy. So here it is– “Hoojobs”:
Hoojobs (http://hoojobs.com) is a niche job board for the public relations, communications, and social media community. We just launched to job-seekers yesterday. Several employers and recruiters have positions posted and it’s growing daily.
– Simple, clean, easy-to-use design.
– A live search tool to quickly find relevant results.
– Job alerts via email or RSS based on keywords or categories.
– Integrated social media tools to allow users to quickly share job leads with their networks via email, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
– Real-time job postings – Job posts are only posted for 30 days unless the employer re-posts the position because it is still active. No more out-of-date jobs!
– A niche site marketed solely to communications and marketing professionals resulting in more qualified leads for employers than the large job boards.
– Backing from Paradigm Staffing, a recruiting agency with over a decade of serving the PR and communications industry.
Please visit and let us know what you think! We’re still working on some minor details and will be improving search and the alert features to make it even easier for the job seekers to be notified immediately about opportunities in the field of interest.
I hope this helps someone out there find work. If it does, will you please share your story here? Good luck!